Job Description: Performs a variety of work in connection with the custodial cleanup of classroom, common rooms, office, restrooms or related facilities Duties and Responsibilities (as requested by cleaning schedule):
- Clean and disinfect restrooms including floors, stalls, toilets, urinals, light switches, sinks, windowsills, and fixtures. Replenish soap and towel dispensers.
- Clean, dust, mop floors, and vacuum carpets in common room areas including, but not limited to, office, faculty rooms, library, and multipurpose rooms. Clean and disinfect counters, drinking fountains, door handles, sinks, faucets and handles, and light switches. Clean trash receptacles and replaces liners. Replenish soap and towel dispensers.
- Clean, dust, mop floors, and vacuum carpets in all classrooms including, but not limited to, Kindergarten rooms, Grade Classrooms, Aftercare, Resource Room, Handwork Room and Woodworking Room). Clean and disinfect counters, drinking fountains, sinks, faucets and handles, door handles, and light switches. Clean trash receptacles and replaces liners. Replenish soap and towel dispensers.
- Remove trash and recycling daily from all classrooms, common rooms and restrooms daily.
- Communicate to Office Coordinator or Executive Director any work needed by maintenance.
- Communicate to Office Coordinator or Executive Director the need for supplies and replacement items as necessary.
- Secure internal and external entry and exit doors; ensures that windows are locked and lights are off.
- Inspect cleaning equipment (i.e. vacuums) used on a regular basis for function and required servicing.
- Other projects as needed
- Knowledge of the methods, materials, tools and equipment used in custodial care and routine facilities maintenance.
- Knowledge of work hazards and safe work techniques, including lifting procedures
- Basic knowledge of chemical reactions and proper safety precautions for use and disposal.
- Fingerprint Check and Criminal Records Clearance
- Clear TB test
- CPR and First Aid Certificate
- Complete all mandated trainings requested by SBS
Stone Bridge School is an Equal Opportunity Employer It is the policy of the Stone Bridge School that no applicant, client and/or employee of the school shall, on the basis of race, creed, national origin, political affiliation, gender, gender identification, handicap/disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or age be excluded from participation in or be denied the benefits of or otherwise be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity which SBS operates. This policy applies to every aspect of employment, advancement, transfer, demotion, lay-off, termination, rate of pay and selection for training.'